Brother DCP-130C driver is a package for Brother DCP-130C printer device to connect with a laptop. Brother DCP-130C driver is available on this page for free of charge.
Brother DCP-130c is really a color multipurpose All-in-One printer device which come as a ideal printing device for both small and home workplace needs. The printer can also perform colour scanning and provide users outstanding photo quality with crisp and vivid printing in colour presses immediately.
The Brother DCP-130c has the capability to print your documents and files as fast as possible as rapidly as 25 pages per minutes for monochrome documents and 20 pages per minutes to colour files and pictures. It can also give users premium-quality images and files at highest print resolution as wide as 6000 x 1200 dpi using 1.5 picoliters ink droplet size.
Brother DCP-130c comprises an integrated hard disk slot that can assist users in printing your photos from the memory disk on the printer without having to take advantage of PC. Furthermore, it encourage PictBridge technology which makes it possible for users to definitely print pictures from your camera very quickly. The printer device also has 100-page capability input paper tray and 50-page capability output paper tray for multipurpose needs.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Brother DCP-130C driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-130C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-130C Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install Brother DCP-130C driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the Brother DCP-130C driver file types to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-130C driver data files immediately after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-130C driver is finish and user can print their files by using this Brother DCP-130C printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-130C Driver
All of the following are the steps to uninstall Brother DCP-130C driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows on your display and find the Brother DCP-130C driver file
- Simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will appears to confirm that you really want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-130C Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your personal computer device right away.
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|