Brother MFC-390MC driver is a computer software needed for Brother MFC-390MC printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother MFC-390MC driver is accessible on our site without cost.
Brother MFC-390MC is a multipurpose high quality computer printer to help users in faxing, copying, printing, additionally to scanning several types of files and documents very quickly. The printing device which may come with answering machine technology supports monochrome printing technology also. The capability of the device was designed to conserve up to 15 minutes of audio recording information.
The Brother MFC-390MC contains an integrated 512 KB RAM (Random Access Memory) along with a monochrome cartridge which may help users in providing your outstanding quality files very quickly. It will assist users in copying as much as 99 copies at any moment. Maximum print resolution made with this printer can be around 200 x 400 dpi print resolution.
Brother MFC-390MC includes a built-in automated document feeder menu which could handle as much as 10 pages of files. The dimension from the printer will be 11.8″ x 9.4″ x 5.5″. The burden from the printer is roughly 6.17 lbs or around 2.79 Kgs. The best scanning resolution of this printing device can be up to 400 dpi.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother MFC-390MC driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-390MC Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-390MC Driver
Below are the simple steps to install Brother MFC-390MC driver file to your computer system:
- Extract the Brother MFC-390MC driver data files to your home computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-390MC driver file types soon after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-390MC driver is complete and user can certainly print their written documents by using this Brother MFC-390MC printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-390MC Driver
Below are the procedures to uninstall Brother MFC-390MC driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your display and search for your Brother MFC-390MC driver file
- Just double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to check that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-390MC Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop computer right away.
Brother MFC-390MC Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|